Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I Believe in Equality" YouTube Coming Out Campaign and the National Equality March

I am excited to share with you that recently I had the opportunity to get connected and work on the efforts for the National Equality March that is happening in Washington, DC in the fall. The head organizer of this march is activist Cleve Jones.

Below is a description from the national website:
“On October 10-11, 2009, we will gather in Washington DC from all across America to let our elected leaders know that now is the time for full equal rights for LGBT people. We will gather. We will march. And we will leave energized and empowered to do the work that needs to be done in every community across the nation.”

Here are links to the videos I participated in for the National Equality March and Coming Out Campaign:

National Equality March
http://www.nationalequalitymarch.com/

"I Believe in Equality" Video:


Mo’s “I am Straight and I Believe in Equality” Video:


Lt. Dan Choi's Video Message:

YOU can make a video too, upload it to youtube, and be part of the movement for equality!

=)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails