Thursday, July 2, 2009

UPDATE: The Biggest Loser Audition Call Back

My sister Leilani and I did VERY well with our Biggest Loser show call back audition. Unfortunately that is all I can share back.

We want to thank all of our friends and family who wrote letters of support. We collected more than 30 letters and emails from our loved ones! Made a world of difference bringing in a stack of physical and visual support!!!

However, we are not letting The Biggest Loser show be our end all be all solution to weight loss. For example, earlier this week I ran and did core exercises in my 6AM cardio boot camp. And on another day this week I ran 4 miles during boot camp at Hellyer Park in 46 minutes with the support and encouragement of my fellow campers and staff at Operation Boot Camp. Previous record: 3 miles in 45 minutes. I averaged a 9 minute 30 second run today. This marks one step closer to my 1/2 marathon! Need to still run my 3 miles today to prepare for the 1/2 marathon in fall.

Leilani and I are motivated to lose weight even without the show and have taken strides to do so already (i.e. run 1/2 marathon in Fall), however we feel if we were on NBC's show "The Biggest Loser" we would have that extra kick in the bottom to STOP making excuses and make our health a priority above anything else. With or without the show you will see a positive change.

With all the love in the world,
Maureen and Leilani De Nieva : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails