Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lolo Eleodoro 'Doring' Gange: My Grandfather on Balitang America

My grandfather's biography:
Eleodoro M. Gange of San Jose CA, a retired clerk/statistician and volunteer firefighter at the Agnews Developmental Center was one of the interviewees of Balitang America's Henni Espinosa in featuring a segment on planned cutbacks on the benefits of the pension system by the State of California. Lolo Doring is appreciative and very happy with his State Retirement Plan especially now that he is in the twilight of his life and is experiencing some medical problems that normally goes along with the aging process. The planned State pension cutbacks which is causing worry to current state employees was aired on ABS-CBN's TFC on 19 August 2009.

I am very happy for my grandfather and his opportunity to share his story and concerns about the possible pension cuts. My Lolo Doring is one of my heroes, however I am frustrated about other things surrounding it. At this point I will just take my negative energy and toss it into the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails