Friday, September 3, 2010

FFF Diva Rant: Hottie in Progress

Earlier this week in the magical world of Facebook:

FFF Diva Mo FB Status:

MAUREEN was told today that she was "a hottie in progress" in regards to her weight loss journey. How do you respond to a comment like that?

Reponses:

‎"...in progress? im a hottie now beeatch" ;)

booo... i dont like that!

Ur response should have Been "flipping ur long locks to the side and say tell me something I do not know biatch" LOL ur amazing cousin!

"In progress? Bitch I'm so hot now you better got away from me!"

"and it looks like you're a dumbass in progress. You're parents must be SO proud!"

"ummm well thanks, I suppose. And I can see you are working toward your Ph.D in douchebaggery." People are so idiotic...you're awesome Mo! Keep up the inspiring work & kick stupid-heads like that in the face with your hotness!!

Tell em "BS - I'm a hottie NOW"!

Just do the happy dance.

Hmm... I don't know.

My response to the FB responses:
Thanks friends! It was totally off the wall. Didn't know whether to say thanks or punch him in the face. BTW: It was totally a guy who said that to me. Of course.

What are your thoughts?

<3 FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails