Weight Loss Motivation Quotes:
Goethe: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded.
Jim Rohn: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
Thomas Fuller: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
That which is bitter to endure may be sweet to remember.
Samuel Johnson: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
Marvin Phillips: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
Plato: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The first and the best victory is to conquer self.
Vincent Lombardi: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.
Leigh Hunt: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The groundwork of all happiness is health.
Anthony Robbins: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
Roger Bannister: Weight Loss Inspiration Quotes
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
Margaret Cho Quotes:
- I’m not going to die because I failed as someone else. I’m going to succeed as myself.
- When people think the world of you, be careful with them.
- Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist.
- It’s like your batteries get low, and you need to charge them on someone else’s story.
- Success is meaningless if you can't sleep at night because of harsh things said, petty secrets sharpened against hard and stony regret, just waiting to be plunged into the soft underbelly of a 'friendship.'
- Privacy and security are those things you give up when you show the world what makes you extraordinary.
- The incognito of lower class employment is an effective cloak for any dagger one might wish to hide.
- I am so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what I look like really, it is just that I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will cease to be. Because we are all what we choose.
- I have learned to love that which is meant to harm me, so that I can stand in the way of those who are less strong. I can take the bullets for those who aren't able to.
- Love is the big booming beat which covers up the noise of hate.
- Politics has less to do with where you live than where your heart is.
- Thankfully, beauty is easier to remove than apply, and a swipe of demaquillage in the right direction and you are you once again.
- Ugly. Is irrelevant. It is an immeasurable insult to a woman, and then supposedly the worst crime you can commit as a woman. But ugly, as beautiful, is an illusion.
- Maybe I wanted to hear it so badly that my ears betrayed my mind in order to secure my heart.
- If we have the opportunity to be generous with our hearts, ourselves, we have no idea of the depth and breadth of love's reach.
- Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.
- Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it.
- Try to put your happiness before anyone else's, because you may never have done so in your entire life, if you really think about it, if you are really honest with yourself.
- Some people are that - more than a parent, more than a role model, more than anything less than a religion.
- I love drugs, but I hate hangovers, and the hatred of the hangover wins by a landslide every time.
- People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.