Hello FFF Diva Fans and Followers!
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HEALTHY DURING THIS COLD SEASON!!! : )
I know, it's been a very long time since I last posted a blog. I plan to write more detailed and extensive blogs, but here is a quick & dirty (it's a saying) update:
1. I successfully finished my first marathon on my 25th birthday! On March 21st I completed the Los Angeles Marathon with my sister & cousin. More details to come.
2. I got sick for about two weeks in March, and so missed a lot of Operation Boot Camp. Because of this I withdrew myself from the 90 day make-over your body competition. Even though I didn't win, I still feel like a winner because before I withdrew I found out I lost 2% body fat and gained 6 lbs. of muscle! I plan to dunk in the hydrostatic water tank again soon to see a progress update since my marathon. Stay tuned!
3. I was forced to take an unplanned vacation from work to use my paid time off, and so my sister and I visited El Paso, Texas (and Santa Fe, New Mexico) for about two weeks. It was a nice break, especially since my boyfriend also recently broke up with me too. More details to come.
4. I still have a running goal to run 1,010 miles in 2010. I ran 84 miles in January and other 84 miles in February, however being sick in March really held me back. Time to get back to the running groove. DailyMile needs to be updated!
5. I ran a 10K in Santa Cruz this past weekend! It was wet & rainy, and ended at the beach! Photos to follow.
Anyways just wanted to say hello and hope we can all keep in touch and motivate each other again!
All the best,
FFF Diva Mo