Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FFF Diva New Saying: "When it rains, dance around in it."

I really dislike the saying "When it rains, it pours," mainly because it's pretty true 99.9% of the time. My new saying: "When it rains, dance around in it." Everyday is a gift, even when there is a dark cloud you just have to look harder for the silver lining.

Lately I have been running into many dark clouds. However, my positive self wants to keep pushing forward. That is the power of improvemnt, challenge, and happiness.

This positive outlook can also be applied to weight loss too. For example, I have been caught time and time again saying "I am too old. I am too fat. I am run too slow." However, why do I say such negative things, even when I am exercising at the same time? I need to push negativity out of the window and draw in more positive energies. Postive energy can only attract other positive energy. Right?

Something for you to chew on,
FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails