Monday, October 25, 2010

FFF Diva Inspiration: "My 120 lb Journey..."



Inspirational! I am so inspired. Time to kick it into high gear! I gained 124 lbs in 4 years. Since then: I lost about 100 lbs in 1 1/2 years, then gained 50 lbs back in less than 6 months, then took about another year to lose the weight I gained back and them some. May 2011 will be my 4 year anniversary since I starte...d my weight loss journey and I have 45 lbs left to go until under 200 lbs (my original starting college weight was 196 lbs). When I walk across that stage in May for my MBA degree I plan to be under 200 lbs. In less than a year since May '09 I did my first 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon, & full marathon, but I still haven't shaken off my last 45 lbs. I am a marathoner, but man my running times would improve if I lost another 50 lbs. NOW is the time. No more excuses.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails