Friday, December 11, 2009

FFF Diva Accomplishment: From 320 to 239 lbs











FFF Diva Accomplishment: From 320 to 239 lbs

The above photos capture the BEFORE and AFTER of me. The first five photos are from the Summer of 2007 when I weighed my heaviest 320 lbs & size 28 at 22 years old. The last five photos are from the Fall 2009 when I weighed my adult lightest 239.5 lbs, size 16/18 at 24 years old.

It's been two, almost three years, since I weighed over 300 lbs. I have lost 81 lbs to date & even experienced a plateau and 45 lbs weight gain (which I lost this summer) during the journey.

Statistics:
GOAL WEIGHT: 150 lbs.
Weight gained during 4 years of college: 124 lbs.
Current weight: 239 lbs.

Weight to go:
43 lbs left until my original college weight (before the 124 lbs weight gain)
89 lbs left until GOAL WEIGHT (150 lbs)
40 lbs left until I reach under 200 lbs (199 lbs)

Weight loss to date:
81 lbs (since May 2007 at 320 lbs until December 2009 at 239 lbs)

Running Accomplishments:
May 2009: 5K Marin Human Race
August 2009: 5K San Francisco Plate to Plate
September 2009: 5K Bubba Gump Run at Great America
October 2009: San Jose Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon
October 2009: 5 mile Silicon Valley AIDS Walk
November 2009: 10K Silicon Valley Turkey Trot

Currently training for: Los Angeles Marathon, March 2010

AND COUNTING...

7 comments:

  1. What a difference! Enjoyed the pics-you are right...."and counting" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap what an amazing change! CONGRATS! You look awesome and so happy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing transformation! You look fantastic! Congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot one F in your title... FABULOUS!!!! Look at you go. :) Look forward to following your journey... you have already come so far... You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! Blogging is such a great emotional release! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep at it Mo... I'm Proud of you:) You're an inspiration to a lot of people, and we all want to see you succeed.

    As I've told you before, this will be, hands down, the HARDEST thing that you do, and you're gonna reap the rewards 10 fold over once you get to where you wanna be.

    "There is no food that tastes as good as being fit feels"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails