Thursday, December 24, 2009

FFF Diva Wish: Merry Christmas! Maligayang Pasko!



Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas" Flash Mob



GLEE Holiday Flash Mob in Rome, Italy



"Ay Pasko Ang Sumapit" A Traditional Filipino Christmas Song

This entry is just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2009 was an up & down year for me personally, but the last 6 months literally transformed my life. I broke through my plateau, achieved a weight in my 230 lbs AND became a marathon runner (1/2 marathon ran, now training for a full marathon). LIFE IS GOOD. FAMILY IS GOOD. WEIGHT LOSS IS GOOD. TAKING BACK YOUR LIFE IS GOOD. EMBRACE THE GOOD. Here we come 2010!

<3 FFF Diva Mo

4 comments:

  1. I love those videos! :)

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog...congrats on the weight loss!!! What an accomplishment! Keep up the hard work, it's paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all that you have accomplished in 2009! Sounds like an amazing journey ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails