Sunday, January 10, 2010

FFF Diva Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition: DAY 5

FFF Diva Challenge: Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition

DAY 5: Tuesday, January 5th, 2010

Note: My apologies in advance for being so behind on blogging entries. I actually got sick on Sunday and have been doing a weird up & down recovery this week. Thanks for the patience! I will make sure I get these entries done more consistently!

Exercise:
At Operation Boot Camp we did an exercise called Captain Crunch. We did running intervals with ab workouts completed in between. Ab workouts include sit-ups, push-ups, plank, fire hydrants, & more. The grass was pretty much frozen. Fantastic way to start the morning at 6am: FROZEN GRASS.

FFF Diva Mo: "Wow this grass is crunchy!"
Alissa: "Mo, it's frozen."
FFF Diva Mo: "Argh."

After boot camp I stayed to run another 3 miles around the lake at Hellyer Park. It was good, but the cold air was hard on my lungs. Later in the evening I went to Gold's Gym to do PM cardio and get dunked for my body fat percentage. I also worked out on an elliptical machine for an hour and burned 758 calories.

Weight: 242 lbs.
Body Fat: 44 %

Next Steps: NO SUGAR. NO PROCESSED FOODS!!!

Also, I need to listen to my body and rest. Let's see if I actually listen to it.

Committed to health,
FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails