Sunday, January 10, 2010

FFF Diva Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition: DAY 7

FFF Diva Challenge: Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition

DAY 7: Thursday, January 7th, 2010

Exercise:
At camp we did an activity called "Ground Attack" During this activity we did bear crawls, crab walks, lunges, inch-worms, and interval running in between. It would have been ok, but AGAIN the grass was frozen and thankfully one of my fellow campers lent me their gloves. I need to get my own pair of gloves AND I need to get a new pair of running shoes. My socks every morning are soaked. I think I will get running trail shoes from Running Revolution. After all boot campers get 20% off. Nice!

Also, after camp I ran 2 miles, but I HAD TO RUN ON A TREADMILL INDOORS. Again the lungs were feeling heavy. My instructor told me that I should get some type of motorcycle neck warmer that will help keep my neck and face warm. Hmmm. We'll see how that works. Today I finally listened to my body, because at camp it was SOOOOO ROUGH. Even though I could physically do the exercises my heavy breathing due to the cold air in my lungs REALLY SLOWED ME DOWN to the point that I had to walk instead of run. Scary.

Lesson: LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. If you need to rest, don't fight it. It will only work against you in the end.

Committed to health,
FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails