Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FFF Diva Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition: Day 19

Hello fellow bloggers! I know, it's been about a week since I have last updated. Many things happen in a week and I promise that I will not let another week go by again without a blog. Actually I haven't been updating on-line, but in my paper blogging book of ideas. Work got busy and I got sick, buuuuut I still worked out & ate and documented about it! I will catch up on the "missing blog entries" this weekend. : )

FFF Diva Challenge: Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition

DAY 19: Tuesday, January 19th, 2010

Today we battled 37 mph winds, dark, cold, heavy rain, and lightening! (no thunder) We did a paired activity called "Wingman." You and a partner do exercise stations (abs, push-ups, plank, etc. all on a puddle filled parking lot) side by side with interval running in between. It's intense like the circus.

I know I was going to back track in blogs but basically I haven't been at camp the last three sessions:

Monday 1/11 = went to camp
Tuesday 1/12 = went to camp
Wednesday 1/13 = official day off from camp
Thursday 1/14 = had to go to early work meeting in Pacifica
Friday 1/15 (Fun Friday) = got sick from eating pork (1st time in a long time)
Saturday 1/16 (free community preview) = optional camp which I missed because I was in San Mateo/Marin
Sunday 1/17 = no camp
Monday 1/18 = missed camp because I overslept and wasn't back in San Jose

Technically I only missed 3 camp sessions this month, but it feels like I missed a week of camp. Don't get me wrong, I have been to the gym everyday accept Sunday and went running indoors and outdoors (if it wasn't raining). However, you and I both know IT'S DIFFERENT. So case in point I feel like a slob. Really.

Anyways I am happy to report I ran my 20 miles last week, however I totally need to log the miles into my DailyMile account. Fail.

Forget the negative attitude. It's time to turn this frown upside down! If I want to win in this game called weight loss I need to think positive and be focused!

Best,
FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails