Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FFF Diva Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition: Day 27

FFF Diva Challenge: Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition

DAY 26: Wednesday, January 27th, 2010

My DailyMile Status:
"I was happy there was no rain at boot camp today! We did "Trick Wire" where you jump rope for certain intervals, then run, then do either side shuffles or mission impossibles, then more running, then ab work, then jump rope, AND repeat! Did I mention no stopping or we started again? I love camp."

Today was great because there was no rain, but it had rained earlier in the morning so the ground was wet. We usually do jump rope activities in the parking lot because it's easier to jump.

Best MO-ment today at boot camp:
We were running around the parking lot island and one of the instructors was running backwards in front of me challenging me to sprint faster towards him. As I was sprinting faster the distance gap between us was closing and I touched his chest and ran back to our jump ropes on the ground. It was definitely a grrrrrreat MO-ment to push myself out of my comfort zone.

TOMORROW: FOAM ROLLING CLASS TUTORIAL! STAY TUNED!

Dedicated to health,
<3 FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails