Sunday, January 10, 2010

FFF Diva Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition: DAY 9

FFF Diva Challenge: Operation Boot Camp "Biggest Loser" Competition

DAY 9: Saturday, January 9th, 2010

Exercise: This was the BEST DAY ever. Seriously. I am so proud I could cry with tears of joy. My sister Leilani, my cousin Ate Lisa (who already ran a full marathon at age 26), my cousin Jeremy (who is running with me & Leilani at the L.A. Marathon) ran with me 3.33 miles at Lake Chabot in Castro Valley. We have made a family decision to run different running trails together at least once a month. It's challenging especially since we all live in different parts of the Bay Area. Sooooooo proud.

AGAIN I stretched and foam rolled, but this time with family & this time while watching Lifetime's Bridezillas and America's Next Top Model. "I want wind in my hair!"

Committed to health & fabulousness,
FFF Diva Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails